Thursday, November 25, 2010

Super Easy Noodle Pudding

Okay...So I normally make this on Rosh Hashannah but my father-in-law asked that I make this for Thanksgiving and I can't say no to him.  So I made Noodle Pudding for my favorite father-in-law, wait he's my only father-in-law, anyway, here is how you make my Super Easy Noodle Pudding:

 
(Yes that is my daughter who snuck into the picture...silly kid!)

1 package of noodles (i use no yolk egg noodles), 3/4 cup of sugar, 5 eggs (no that is not a typo), 15 oz can of crushed pineapple (drain out the juice), 2 large apples peeled and chopped, 1 stick of butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 c raisins (I like golden raisins for this dish), 1 tsp cinnamon.

Preheat the oven to 350.  Boil the noodles according to the package. Drain the noodles and place them in a large bowl, add the stick of butter and allow the heat of the noodles to melt the butter.  Once the butter is melted and mixed throughout the noodles add the sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and eggs.  Mix all of that together and then add the crushed pineapple and the raisins and keep mixing.  Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam and add the noodle mixture to the pan.  Bake for 1 hour uncovered.  Let cool for about 15 minute.  Cut into squares and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos

please don't use my photos without asking...